Wednesday, February 06, 2008

I want to Live Strong












So I am kicking it into high gear this week. Giving myself the smack down on bad habits and trying to step it up for my workouts. I know come spring I will thank myself. But aside from not fitting into any of my pants yet which is driving me nutty, I have found inspiration in a couple of places. One, my hero Oprah who had Dr. Oz on again this week. Check out his great tips here . And on the workout side of things, I try and participate in the Livestrong Challenge each year but this year it conflicts with a big work event in Colorado called the GORE-TEX Trans Rockies Run which I am going to attend this year. Last year I was 8 months pregnant so couldn't fly out there but this year,... if I start training now, I might even be able to participate for a day.

No comments: