Monday, January 28, 2008

stomping the pavement

No, I have not lost the last ten lbs of baby weight yet, no I do not have any pants that fit, yes I do eat whatever I want (remind me to share the amazing panini recipe from this weekend - bacon, ham, chedder cheese,ahhhhh) and yes I have started working out. Sooooooo...either I am going to have to start working out more, and harder, or I will have to lose the beer, bread and sugar from my diet...which to me, is like cutting off a limb with a dull knife. I have decided to give it until the end of March before I start to panic or even consider buying pants that are a size or two bigger. They say it takes 9 months to put it on, so you should expect that it will take that long to take it off....that makes sense right? So that gets me into the summer before I have to start finding another excuse. But for now, I enjoy using the Nike Training Log to track my workouts. Aside from the fact that they will supply you with a running plan, its very motivating to enter in your workouts each day....and then at the end of each month you can't lie to yourself about how hard you have been working bc its all right there!

No comments: