Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Welcome to 2008

What's new? Well, in my world, some things very new, some things seem never to change. For starters, things are calming on the home front. My little hero Indy has been sleeping through the night since Christmas. It was his first present to me....the BEST present ever I might add.

I chopped all of my locks off just after Christmas. 12 inches off! 10 of them went to the Beautiful Lengths campaign. (the Hilary Swank thing)
My haircut was inspired by Kim Bauer of 24, season two :) But it didnt quite turn out like that. I was going for an edgy platinum do and ended up with soccer mom usa. Hmmmm....next haircut in a few weeks and perhaps we can punch it up a bit. I'd post a pic, but it seems the only time a camera is weilded around me its to take a pic of my insanely cute wee ones. That, and I still need to drop 10 more lbs before I let someone document my appearance.

Indy started daycare....it was not at all traumatic bc of my confidence in the care at the Gore ELC. I could hug those gals. They had the boy painting and napping on his very first day! Not to mention that Olivia now is on the computer as much as me bc of their encouragement at the Gore ELC....between that and her enthuisiasm for puzzles I might just have a real life little einstein (her fav show) on my hands, says the proud mama.

A friend passed along a catalogue this week to me and I am dying to buy some great frocks for Indy...I have to share: Chasing Fireflies. Too bad I'm too broke to order anything. The website itself is cheesy but the clothing is charming.

So....looking ahead...what shall we look forward to? Well, a couple of things on the horizon: UA Basketball w Senior star Elena Delle Donne. ....hoping to catch a game in the next few weeks

Valentines day....my gift to Riggs is going to be relieving him the stress of finding a gift for me by purchasing it for him. I got a great personalized necklace w the kids name on it. I love personalized stuff and think this gals work is really great:Suzanne Myers

Superbowl - my future second husband Tom Brady will carry the Pats and all of the URI Alumni aka New England fans to victory once again.

Other than that, in Feb we look forward to a visit from Katie, Jordan and Riley from Indianapolis...stay tuned for pics.

No comments: